Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 23, 2010

Scene from McLintock

Stop at Nader's station on way home from meeting and we talk. He is taking care of his daughter for awhile. Home and meet Brenda on way in. She cleans office while I watch some TV. Into office and check e-mail and news sites with peanuts and girls. Work all morning on computer. Brenda leaves. I make spaghetti and eat while watching end of McLintock, with John Wayne and Maurene O'Hara. My brother, Bobby, arrives with his friend, Alex. Bob buys all my books for his friend; and they leave. I down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open (2 pieces) mail for Beth. To office and work. Clean up side yard. Watch beginning of O'Reilly. Beth home. We talk for awhile at table. Cook; she makes salad; and we eat. After, we both to office and work on MDD projects. Later ~