Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Inside Leather Plus

Grocery shopping after meeting.Home and take in and put away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls quickly - as I'm almost immediately off to get toes done. Home and work at computer. Beth had an 11:00 o'clock nail appointment. She by at a little after 12:00 and we drive to Indio and Leather Plus - where a radio show is going on; a little publicity event. Pizza was gone so we had salad. Talk to Joel for awhile then we drive home by 2:00. I down for nap with girls. Up at 4:00. Brought in mail earlier. She fed girls. I to office with her and we both work awhile. She does my pill boxes. I make dinner around 5:30 and we eat. After dinner she stuffs envelopes while I clean up dishes. Both to office. Later ~