Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Joel McCrea and Vera Miles in Wichita

Stop at CVS to pick up birthday card for Beth (July 29th); then home. Cookies to girls then check e-mail with girls and crackerjacks. Talk to Jimmy George. Surf around for awhile. Fed-Ex delivers; call Beth. Move to living room and watch the end of Wichita, with Joel McCrea and Vera Miles - followed by an episode of Lawman, while I eat. Down for quick nap dressed so I don't miss microwave delivery. Up and get mail; feed girls; Open mail for Beth. Sweep inside tiles. Call from delivery guy that he's in Lake Arrowhead and will be a little late. Tell him we'll reschedule. Beth calls with news the guy called her, too. Work at computer for awhile. Beth home and bring her stuff in. She's pissed about microwave - makes calls to Sears, etc. Finally reaches the delivery guy and he'll bring it tomorrow on his day off. Make dinner and we eat. Talk a little. She into office to work. I join her after I clean up dishes. Going to try and watch a recording of Mad Men from the other night. Later ~