Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Al "Fuzzy" St. John and Al "Lash" LaRue

Beth's Birthday
Stop at Vons after meeting for mini-drumsticks. Home and open e-mail with popcorn and girls. Listen to beginning of Rush. Beth calls. Call Jimmy George and talk for minute or two. Work at computer. Into living room around 10:00 and watch episode of Lawman, with John Russell and Peter Brown. Sean calls to say he's behind so we reset appt for three o'clock this afternoon. Watch old Lash LaRue, Fuzzy Q. Jones PRC western. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Sean here and he works on new lap top - adding Beth's and my AOL accounts. He also replaces my keyboard. He leaves and I start to do chores. Beth home as I'm cleaning up side yard. Help her unload and we sit inside and have cool drinks together. Head over to P.F. Chang's for Beth's birthday dinner. Home for mini-drumstick dessert. Both to office and work. Later ~