Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, August 03, 2010


Home from meeting by 8:27. Check e-mail and news sites with girls, peanuts, and pretzels. Beth calls then meet her at Ramona Tire and turn over little car to Tony for lube and oil change. Beth drops me off and she off to work. I work on a few things then into living room - where I watch episode of Lawman. Then I make an early lunch and watch an Italian western Bullet for Sandoval, with Ernie Borgnine, for awhile. Into office where Beth calls and we decide to pick up car later in the day. I down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Call Beth. Feeed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work at computer. Clean up side yard. Beth finally picks me up and we to Ramona and she picks up her Scion. Both home and unload. We talk at table; then I cook dinner - enchiladas she made. After, both to office. Work for awhile. Later ~