Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 02, 2010

The Guys from Entourage

First day construction at Hall - we start our meeting 10-minutes later. Still ends at 8:00.
Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, peanuts, and peanuts. Beth calls. I work at computer for awhile. Around 10:00 I into living room and watch recording of last night's Entourage - followed by an episode of Lawman. Then I make lunch and eat while I watch an old Buster Crabbe, Fuzzy St. John PRC western. Down for nap with girls. Up in an hour and a half. Bring in mail; feed girls: Open mail for Beth. Into office and read some news stories on the web. Clean up side yard. Sweep inside tiles. More computer then Beth home. We have refreshments and talk. I cook dinner while she goes to office to work on MDD. We eat and talk - she gets phone calls. After cleaning up, I into office and write here. Collect trash and put it out. Write here. Later ~