Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 04, 2010


Home from meeting. Check e-mail and news sites real fast because I have to have girls at groomers by 9:00. Leash 'em and load then drop them at Marchelle's. Stop by Nader's to kill some time and bring each other up to date. On to Palm Desert for haircut with Sherry. Pick up cheeseburger at Carl's Jr. and home. Eat my lunch while watching segment of the Lawman; and a Gene Autry Columbia western, Loaded Pistols, with Barbra Britton and Chill Wills. Try call Marchell - leave message. Down for nap. Sleep on back hoping to relieve rib pain - no way. Up in an hour and dress. Try Marchelle, no luck again. Drive to Groomer and pick up our beautiful girls. Bring them home to run free. Feed them; out to bring in mail. Open mail for Beth. Clean side yard; Sweep inside tiles. Work in office. Put away washed dishes. Beth home. Help her bring her stuff inside. She starts getting ready for her MDD prep night. Girls start arriving so I into office and surf news sites. Beth brings me an enchilada. She made a batch for the women. Ice cream mini-cone for dessert. When everyone has gone, Beth and I talk then get ready for bed. Later ~