Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 09, 2010

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sam Cropper at banquet last night

Both of us up early - shower and dress - to mini-meeting run by Steve Grippi. After, Steve and Theresa join us for breakfast at restaurant. Back to room and start packing - Beth to get the money boxes gathered. She back then we call for bell boy and load up - off to transfer stuff to car; then I drive home. Home and see girls. Unload what I can. Check e-mail. Call from Beth and I drive to Cathedral City to meet Beth and Brenda for committee luncheon. Brenda's battery gave oot so Beth drives her back to get her car. I home and down for nap with girls. Up later. Beth is here reading paper. We talk. I download pictures and send to others. Beth takes phone calls. Both to office. We have some ice cream mini-cones. Both get ready for bed. Later ~