Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 11, 2010


Drop QVC blood pressure gauge at PD post office for Beth then head up to Country Club and Savon for drug pickup. Home and give treats to girls - medicine to Crystal. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and pretzels. Beth calls. More computer. Move into living room at 10:15 - watch recorded episode of Lawman. Make some lunch and eat while I watch Gene Autry and the Mounties. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Work at computer; then cut pills for Beth. Drive to meet Beth at credit union. Tacos after at Yellow Basket. Home for talk and ice cream mini-cones. Both to office. Later ~