Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, August 13, 2010


Home after meeting and meet Brenda who is there to clean. I watch some TV while she does the office. When she's done I move into office where I check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Work for awhile at computer. Move into living room to watch episode of Lawman. Brenda leaves as I start viewing The Old Barn Dance, with Gene and Smiley. Beth calls and we talk for a short while. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Skim through her People magazine. Clean up side yard. Back to computer in office. Beth home =- help her unload her stuff. We talk at kitchen table. I make dinner and we eat. Into office after dinner. Later ~