Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The guys on Entourage

Leave porch meeting early and drive to dentist. Have my bi-yearly teeth cleaning. Stop and get my car washed on way home. To Beth's place of employment and pick up her car - take it to get washed. Talk with Beth for a few minutes; then I leave and head for Palm Desert. Pick up a Western Bacon Burger then drive home. Fix a plate for my lunch. Watch recording of last Sunday's Entourage; followed by today's episode of The Lawman. Talk to Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep inside tiles. Work at computer. Beth home and I help her in with her stuff. Sit and talk over soft drink and water. I cook dinner - and we eat. Clean up and both into office. Collect trash and put it in garage to take out tomorrow. Later ~