Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Joel Peters in front of Leather Plus

Stop at Nader's on way home after meeting to talk. We didn't have much chance yesterday. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and cookies. Work on computer an hour or so, then off to Indio to meet Joel for lunch. We eat BBQ at new restaurant around corner from Leather Plus. Talk and bring each other up to date. Home and down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work in office. Clean up side yard. Sweep inside tiles. Work some more at my computer. Beth home. Help her bring her stuff into house. We talk for awhile; then I make dinner and we eat. After we both into office and work - look at photos on an e-mail attachment. Later ~