Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bruce and Sharon Rogers - Bruce's 70th

Beth and me

Kelly and Steve Newcomer and Steve's mother

Beth and Kelly

Home after meeting and check e-mail with snack and girls. Off for 9:00 am appointment for nails. Meet Beth and we sit by on another. I done first so go home and wait for her. She home - get ready and off to Sam Bernardino to have a Bruce/Beth birthday dinner at The Olive Garden. Besides us, Kelly, Steve, Steve's mom. Sharon and Bruce (now 70). Good food and friendship. Home by 3:00 pm. Feed girls and check e-mail. I down for nap with girls. Up at 5:15. Beth reading paper. Both of us are still full from lunch so no eat. She washes her hair. I find rental movie on Movie's on Demand. Richard Geere, Don Chedle, and Ethan Hawke in Brooklyn's Finest. After I write here while Beth showers. Later ~