Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, August 17, 2010



Stop by Nader's station for gas. Hi to Nader. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and cinnamon roll with butter. Check all my usual sites, etc. Talk Beth. Watch TV: Entourage recording from last night - missed it on Sunday. Beth calls. While I eat I watch recording of Lawman. Work at computer. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Read through new True West. Clean up side yard; sweep inside tiles. Watch O'Reilly. Beth home from hair dresser at 6:00. Start meal cooking. We talk. She calls Brenda. We eat and talk. Dessert - mini-cones. Both to office and work. I help her with some online sign up. Later ~