Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, August 20, 2010

Brooks and Dunn

Stop by copy shop to get copies of Jack Lindsay's flyer printed - saw Rebecca who helped me. Then by Nader's to talk. Home and Brenda is cleaning. Check e-mail and news sites with girls. Move to another room until Brenda finishes office. Bug guy here to spray; Gardeners here to mow lawns. Move to living room as all leave - Brenda, too. Watch recording of Lawman; then the ending of Red River Valley with Gene and Smiley while I have lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; Open mail for Beth. Jimmy George calls - he back from trip and feeling OK. Clean up side yard. Work at computer. Beth drops some ironing. Back to computer. Beth finally home for good. We talk at table. I fix chips and salsa for dinner. After dessert we watch tribute to Brooks and Dunn recorded last winter. I write here. Later ~