Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Robert Evans - The Kid Stays in the Picture - 2002

Home from meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and cookies. Work at computer for awhile more. Then I'm off to Beth's place of employment to deliver the paper which came late. Beth and I talk. Stop by Carl's Jr. on way home for a Western Bacon Burger to go. Home and eat while watching episode of Lawman; followed by a bio on Robert Evans. Check e-mail and down for nap. Oversleep and up to phone call from Beth. I bring in mail; feed girls; open what mail there is for Beth. She by and pick me up. We to La Quinta (111) to Smart & Final. Stop at Rubio's for dinner; then an ice cream cone at Rite Aid. Home just before 7:00 p.m. - I write here. Check out more e-mail and work at computer. Watch Huell Howser. Later ~