Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 23, 2010

Dave O'Brien, Tex Ritter, and Guy Wilkerson - PRC Trio - in Flaming Bullets - 1945

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Then it's off to Beth's place of employment where I pick up her car and drive to Toyota. After i finally got a service rep, I ordered new strips for the top of the car as one had blown away and the other is being held down by grip tape. Back to Beth's workplace to exchange cars and spend some time talking with Beth. To Carl's Jr. and pick up burger - home ands eat while watching recording of Lawman on TV. After I follow up with an old Tex Ritter, Dave O'Brien PRC western, Flaming Bullets. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Into office for awhile. Waiting for Elaine Henderson to pick up her ironing. lean up side yard. Sweep inside tile. Work at computer. Beth home - help her bring her stuff inside. We talk and I make dinner. We eat and talk. To offive and work on cleaning out my desk drawers. She helps me put out trash. Later ~