Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 22, 2010


Sleep in day for me. Beth up early and off to Hall to work with Brenda. I up 5:30 - shower, dress, breakfast with paper. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and no snack. Beth home while I'm trimming beard. We talk for awhile. Work at computer while she talks on phone. I fis us some lunch and we eat. I down for nap with girls while she reads paper. I up and join her at table. Put away dishes. Work at computer while she works in kitchen. We clean out tip drawer of four-drawer filing cabinet by my desk - throw a lot out. I watch some 49ers vs. Vikings football. She fixes salmon and spinach souffle (which exploded in microwave). We eat; then we into office to continue working until bed time. Later ~