Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pizza Sunday

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 5:45 - shower, dress, breakfast and paper. Trim beard. Beth home and we talk. She work with her plants outside before it gets hot. I work at computer. She in and does some work. I meet her in kitchen close to 10:30 and she does my pills. I make some sandwiches and we eat. Ice cream for dessert. Then we both down for nap with girls. Girls wake us up at 2:00. I up and write here. Feed the girls. Beth and I off to Hall for a Celebration of Life for Jack Lindsay. Call in pizza order from Hall - then drive to Papa Dan's to pick it up. Home and eat pizza with girls getting the pizza bones. I into office to check w-mails and other things. Both work in office for awhile - then get ready for bed. Later ~