Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Reflexology Foot Chart

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload, put all away. Meet Beth at nail place and get pedicure. She gets manicure too so I across street to Footloose reflexology and get full massage - body and feet. Beth has one too. Then we both go to Yellow Basket for fish tacos. Drive to Office Depot as this was their last day. They were already closed - so we across street to Macy's and I get new suit, shirt, tie shoes, etc - making her happy as a clam. Home and feed girls. She TV golf. I down for nap with girls. Up and into office; check e-mail. Beth working at her computer. I write here. She in to watch more TV. I join her at dinner table. I make us salads for dinner and we eat. Then we watch Never Say Never Again, and old James Bond movie: Sean Connery's last as Bond. Later ~