Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, September 06, 2010

Beth and I enjoying the Holiday

Labor Day.
Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and snack. Beth home after awhile and we talk. I show her dog video on computer. Work on Whiskey Tears some. Beth and I off to Macy's where I get new shoes and some pants - also pick up my suit pants. Then it's off to Costco which is closed for the holiday. Stop at Yellow Basket for lunch; then home for dessert. I down for nap with girls while she heads off to El Paseo to shop. I up and she's home - watching golf in dining room and working at her computer in office. I feed girls. (No holiday mail). Talk with Beth in office and we go over our cruise papers; plus we review the cruise line's web site. Realize she has to meet Terry at 6:15 for a jail H&I meeting tonight so we start dinner. We eat; then talk for a few minutes. And she's off. I into office and finish a chapter of Whiskey Tears. Write here. Watch some TV. Get ready for bed. She in later. Later ~