Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Yours Truly on Rio Diablo set - Alamo Village, TX - 1982

Straight to car wash after meeting and get my car washed. Pick up shoes nearby at Mikes Shoe Repair. Talk to Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Then off to pick up Beth at her place of employment. We off for Walmart where she buys computer printer ink on sale. Next door to Sam's Club for some Hall shopping. We have some pizza for lunch. Drop her and I home. Dessert while watching Lawman recording. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Work on Whiskey Tears in office. Beth home and I help her bring in her stuff. We talk at table. I cook dinner and we eat. To office - she orders Kodak camera from QVC. I work on novel. Later ~