Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Huell Howser - California Gold

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and cinnamon roll. Work on Whiskey Tears for awhile. Talk Beth. Then I take off for Indio - the La Quinta Office Depot - where I buy more ink for my printer (using refund money we got from them). Girl from the old store is now working there and she waited on me. Sit in parking lot and talk to Jimmy George for about 15 minutes. To Leather Plus to spend some time with Joel. Then down the street to Chinese place for monthly Conservative Round Table. Good discussion and good food. Home and call Beth. Feed girls. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; open mail for Beth. Work on Whiskey in office. Clean up side yard; sweep lightly. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. We talk. I fix dinner and we eat. After, into office and we both work on our projects. Watch Huell Howser's California Gold. Later ~