Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, September 03, 2010


Home from meeting and do the glucosimine bit with Crystal. Brenda here and starts in on our office. I watch yesterday's Lawman which I missed. Then I move into office and start working on Whiskey Tears - correcting and rewriting. Fix a sandwich at 10:45 and watch today's Lawman episode. Brenda finishes up and is out of here. Watch the beginning of Valley of Fire, with Gene Autry, Pat Buttram, and Gail Davis. Talked to Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Work some more on Whiskey Tears. Clean up side yard. Back to office. Beth home. Help her unload her stuff. Inside, we talk. I fix dinner and we eat. After we to office and work. Watch Huell Houser. Later ~