Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 05, 2010

James Dean and Natalie Wood - Rebel Without a Cause (1955)

Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to Hall to meet up with Brenda. I up 5:00. Shower and dress. Read paper while eating breakfast. Start to trim beard and Beth and Brenda show up. Continue trimming. They off to shop for mission then deliver goods to mission. They eat at Costco - see Bill White. I watch TV - the beginning of Rebel Without a Cause. Down for nap with girls. Up and Beth is home in office - also watching golf and reading paper. I work on two chapters of Whiskey Tears. Then I join her in kitchen and we talk when we can. I clean up side yard while she starts cooking dinner - steak and corn-on-the-cob. She cleans up while I write here. Called James Jenkins in Florida earlier. Take out trash. Relax after meal with a mini-cone. I to office to work on blog. She in office for awhile. Later ~