Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, September 10, 2010

Watched another New PRC release today

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Brenda hot on my tail. She begins cleaning with the office. I wait. Make some popcorn and share with Brenda and girls while I work at computer. Work on Whiskey Tears for a few pages. Sort though old shows and boots - most going to mission. Into make lunch; then I watch Lawman episode and Return of the Lash, with Lash LaRue and Al "Fuzzy" St. John. Brenda leaves while I'm watching. Down for nap with girls. Up with a cramp then write here. Bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard; and put out recycle bin. Let the girls out back for a run. Then it's into office and work on book for awhile. Beth home and I help her in with stuff. We talk for awhile at table - then both make our own dinners. We eat and have dessert. Both to office. Watch Huell Howser. Later ~