Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

My Mississippi friend and ex-costumer, Jimmy George

Stop to say hi to Nader on way home. Once home, check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Surf some sites; then get down to working on book. Talk to Beth. Ross Salamone calls and we talk. Around 10:30 drive to Carl's Jr. in Palm Desert and pick up a Western Bacon Cheeseburger. Home and have lunch while watching two episodes of Lawman. After, I down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Into office and work at computer then work on book. Jimmy George calls and we talk. Beth calls - she'll be home in awhile. I hang up. Clean side yard. Sweep inside tiles. Unload dishwasher and put away. Back to office and write here. Beth home and help her bring in her stuff. We talk for awhile; then she starts cooking. I to office while she cooks (this is non-microwave cooking). Finally in for dinner and we eat. Close to 7:00 when we finish - she cleans up. I to office and write some here. She in and we watch Huell HOwser. Later ~