Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Steve Buscemi of Boardwalk Empire

Leave meeting early to make blood draw at 7:45. Pick up burrito at Goodies and bring it home. Watch end of Virginian episode while eating half the (big) burrito. Into office and check e-mail and news sites. Girls with me and have bits of cookies. Turn on Rush and listen while I continue surfing web. No lunch. Watchthe end of The Virginian I recorded a few days ago. Then watch recording of HBO's Boardwalk Empire. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep tile floors. Work at computer. Open iron pills for Beth. Watch some news. Beth calls. I start salads; marinate steak. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home. We talk for a minute. Finish cooking dinner and we eat. After we watch premiere of NCIC with Ralph guest starring. Into office to prepare for tomorrow. Later ~