Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, September 20, 2010


Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and cookies - Crystal no eat her gluclosamine. Check on a dew web sites I like. Talk to Beth. Work at something I can't remember what it was. Jimmy George calls and we talk about an hour. Into living room and turn on TV. Make a 1/2 a sandwich with potato chips on side for lunch. Watch Lawman episode while eating. Then watch conclusion of The Lawless Breed, with Rock Hudson and Julie Adams. Down for nap with girls. Up by 2:30. Bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Read some of the new True West magazine. Beth calls and asks me to get some salmon out of freezer. Finish reading and to office - write here. Clean side yard; sweep tiles inside. Putz around - Beth finally home. We talk at table; then she cooks dinner. We eat and dessert. Into office and work, She shower. DWTS premiere. Later ~