Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 12, 2010

With Beth and Brenda

Sleep-in day. Beth up early and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 5:30. Shower and dress - eat breakfast and trim beard. Beth calls to say Brenda is on way. Brenda here and before she can come in Beth shows up with van. Then both inside and they start filling out paperwork for Brenda. I to office and continue working on Whiskey Tears. They leave for shopping at Sam's for Hall. I watch a recorded Huell Houser about Mt. Wilson. Then I finish up this edit of my manuscript and save it on a memory stick. Into kitchen and talk with Brenda and Beth. Back into office and surf. Brenda leaves. I call Papa Dan's. Down to pick up pizza in 20-minutes. Home and we eat. She washes her hair. I work in office writing here. Both putz around either in office or kitchen. Later ~