Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 19, 2010

John Mitchum

Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to Hall (no Brenda). I up 5:30. Shower, dress, breakfast, and trim beard. Beth home and dives right into doing something. I work in office. She does my pills. I help her close boxes and put away. We off to Sam's so she can shop and I can get new updated card. Lunch at Yellow Basket. Home and have ice cream for dessert. She dives into paper while I down for my nap with girls. Up in an hour. Feed girls. Talk with her at table. I read comics. Into office. Receive an e-mail from Cindy Mitchum inviting me to the Republic deal next week. Beth and I discuss the possibilities and agree we can go early then to Burbank for my high school 50th reunion. Trade e-mails with Cindy back and forth. Write here. Beth is cooking dinner. We eat and talk. Dessert. Both into office until: Later ~