Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, September 13, 2010

James Coburn

Home from meeting and check e-mail with girls and cookies. I set up and print my latest version of Whiskey Tears. Beth will now proof the manuscript for me. Work at computer until 10:30; then into TV. Fix a sandwich then eat while I watch Lawman episode with James Coburn and a recorded Huell Howser California Gold segment. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. To office and start this blog. Cortney Joyner calls re: Republic Pictures weekend. He wanted me to join him in buying a vendor's table. I can't go as it same weekend as High School Reunion; so I'm sending box of And Action he will sell from his table. Clean up side yard. Sweep tile inside house. Work at computer and Beth home. Help her bring her stuff inside. We talk at table for awhile; then she starts dinner. We eat and have dessert. Both into office where I turn on Huell Houser and we watch show on Pio Pico Ranch Park. Back into office and finish up here. Later ~