Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beth with one of her employers' Labs

Stop and talk to Nader at his station on way home. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. 9:00 am call to Toby from North Carolina. He's a western fan. We talked about westerns for awhile. After the call, I drove to Best Buy and bought a camera case and memory chip for the new camera. On to Carl's Jr. to pick up a western bacon cheese burger - then home. Watch recording of Lawman while I eat. Start a Gene Autry but stop. Into office and read more about the new Kodak. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep tiles inside. To office and continue working with new camera. Beth home and we eat and talk. To office and both work. She started proofing Whiskey Tears today. Watch Huell Houser episode. Later ~