Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Some of the Tarantulas from Kingdom of the Spiders (1977)

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Off to UPS store and send box of And Action! to Cortney Joyner so he can take them to Republic Pictures 75th Anniversary Weekend. Then it's to appointment with Dr. Karl Shultz - just a checkup. Then I'm outa' there. By Beth's place of employment where we listen to Rush and talk for awhile. On to golf club for Morrie's conservative lunch and discussion. Home by 2:15 - feed girls, open mail, call Beth, and down for nap. Up and work at computer. Brian Potter calls just to check in. Write here. Finish cleaning up before Beth gets home. Beth home and we talk shortly. Make an easy dinner. She runs to Hall. I to office. Trade e-mails with some fans. Beth back and we watch Huell Howser (on Tarantualas). Later ~