Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Main cast of the new Hawaii 5-0
Putz around Hall after meeting; then drive a few circles killing time so I can hit my 8:30 am haircut appointment with Sherry. Home after that and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work a little at computer then it's off to the Morrie lunch group at Desert Willow. Make some new friends; plus I actually had something to contribute. Home at 2:00. Feed girls and open mail for Beth. Down for nap with girls and up at 4:30. Clean up side yard. Talk to Beth and she'll be a little late. Hildagarde is in hospital and she's going by to see her. I start dinner. She home and we eat. After, we watch recording of last night's preimere of the new Hawaii 5-0. Both to office. Later !