Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, Sept. 27, 2010

Nudie's Caddy, from the Roy Rogers collection

Stage #3 - Studio Center (where the Gunsmoke Street was)

Alarm at Beth's place of employment goes off so she leaves meting early. Grocery shopping for me after meeting. Home and put it all away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and cookies. Talk to Beth. Talk with Jimmy George awhile. Make a sandwich. Move into living room to watch recording of Lawman. Down for nap with girls. Up thinking it was time but find I'm an hour early so back to napping. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Into office and work awhile. Beth home and we talk then eat. She works in office until time for DWTS. Later ~