Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Michael Pitt and Steve Buscemi of Boardwalk Empire

Stop to talk to Nader on way home from meeting. When I get home I check e-mail and news sites with girls, chips and dip. Listen to Rush for awhile while editing Whiskey Tears dialogue. Into living room. Watch recording of Lawman from this morning. Fix some lunch and watch recording of last Sunday's Boardwalk Empire. Into office; then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep inside tiles. Beth home. We talk and eat. Then we watch last night's recording of Hawaii 5-0. Later ~