Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 01, 2012

Sterling Holliway and Gene Autry talk to Mexican police officers in
Twiliiiight on the Rio Grande (1947)

Leave meeting early and drive to Sam's to shop for Hall and us. Stop by Credit Union to make a machine deposit and don't have right number. Home and unload my stuff and Brenda's stuff. Into house and office. Beth calls - I screwed up with receipts, etc. Check my e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn I popped for Brenda and me. Work at computer until Brenda leaves. Then it's into living room and watch Twilight on the Rio Grande, with Gene Autry and Sterling Holliway. Fix some lunch and eat while viewing movie. Down for nap with girls. Up and find computer is out of order. Bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work in office for awhile. Into kitchen and shuck some corn. Make our salads. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Talk while BBQ is heating up. Put corn on BBQ. Watch O'Reilly then Hannity comes on. Serve dinner and we eat. After dessert she washes her hair. I start getting trash together. Work on blog in office. She showers. I take trash out. I get ready. Later ~