Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 26, 2012


Leave meeting early and go grocery shopping at Albertson's. Home and bring groceries inside then put away. To computer and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work some more on computer. Beth home and help her in with her things. Both work in office. We drive up to Sam's Club to look at then buy an iPad. To lunch at Yellow Basket - both have one fish taco and drink. Home and I get ready for nap with girls and sleep. Beth putzes around in house. I up and check e-mail. She brought mail inside. Feed girls. Open iPad box and set iPad up for battery charging. Into office and read up on iPad on computer. Putz around with iPad for awhile; then we decide to look at Kia Souls. Drive to Cat City then to I-10 Toyota to look at Scions. She calls her work then we drive over there. Order pizza and salad. Melissa there and we talk. I to pick up food and back. We eat and talk. Little ice cream cones for dessert; then we drive home. Work some more with iPad then put it away for the evening. Into office and write here. She shower. I get ready. Later ~