Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Scene from Corpus Christi Bandits, Alan Lane (R)

Leave meeting a smidgen early. Drive home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile.Turn on Netflex and watch Corpus Christi Bandits with Alan Lane;and The Trail to Hope Rose, directed by Dave Cass. Make a sandwich and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. To office and work for awhile. Pull trash together. Into kitchen and set table, start salads; get dinners ready to cook. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. She into office. I cook and serve. Call her and we eat. Have dessert. Watch second half of NCIS rerun recording. She shower then she watches Duets. I get ready. Later ~