Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Scene from Atlas Shrugged

Beth left meeting early. Bill and I put bag away and lock up for Ralph. I drive home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. To hearing aid place and have first appointment with Brook McQuown. Home and continue work on computer. Open Netflex and watch Atlas Shrugged Part #1. Fix some lunch and eat while I view movie. Talk to Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out and bring in recycle bin and mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Shuck some corn. Plug in BBQ. Turn on news. Into office and start writing here. Into kitchen and make some salads.Beth home. Start BBQ. Help Beth in with her stuff. Set table. Put corn on BBQ. Watch O'Reilly while cooking. Take corn off BBQ. Inside and we eat. After dessert we clean up. Both into office and I replace ink in fax machine. Beth makes some copies; I write here. She showers. I get ready. She watches American Idol. I sleep. Later ~