Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Me and my gal ~

Leaved meeting early so I can do some grocery shopping. Home and Brenda helps me unload the stuff and take it inside. I put it all away. Into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Brenda and I share popcorn. I work in Dawn of Eagles. She leaves. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Make us both lunch and we eat and talk. After ice cream I into office and continue working on book. She gets ready for Dillon's shower. I get ready for nap with girls. Into bed. Rebecka by to pick Beth up. Up at 2:00. Work at computer for awhile. Bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Take her car to CVS and buy Mother's Day flowers and card. Home and write here. Work at computer correcting Dawn of Eagles. Beth home and changes. We out to dinner at Applebee's.Home and watch Wednesday's recording of CSI: Vegas. She shower;I write here. Later ~