Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 02, 2012


Home after meeting to check e-mail and news sites with girls, apple slices and nuts. Work at computer for awhile. Drive to credit union shortly after 9:00 to deposit check for Beth. Home and work for awhile on Dawn of Eagles. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch Whispering Smith (in progress) with Alan Ladd and Brenda Bennet. Make lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out and get mail. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Into office and work on Dawn of Eagles some more. Talk to Beth several times. Her check comes and I call her. She here to pick up check and take to bank. I start dinner; make salads. She home for good; help her in with her stuff. She not feeling that good so she into office. Call her for dinner and we eat and talk. Watch some O'Reilly and Hannity. She washes her hair while I have dessert. We both into office. Living room where we watch last night's NCIS. She showers; I get ready. Later ~