Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 30, 2012


Home after meeting to meet electrician. Check e-mail and news sites with apple slices, nuts and girls. Stan the electrician here to replace dining room lights. He leaves and I off to skin doctor (Messina) for follow up. Bank deposit. Home and call Stan; he back and replaces light sockets. Starts on switch but has to leave to get another one. I make lunch and watch The Black Dakotas western while I eat. Stan back and replaces switch. He leaves. I check e-mail then down for nap with girls. Up in two hours. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Into office and work on Dawn of Eagles. Into kitchen and start making tacos. Call from McGhee - we talk. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. We eat tacos. Afterice cream weclean up. I collect trash and put it out. Clean up kitchen while she works in office. I join her in office and write here. She into bed room to watch DWTS. I get ready andjoin her in bedroom. Later ~