Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stars of Person of Interest

Grocery shopping after I left meeting at 7:15. Home and Brenda helps me unload - I put stuff away. Check e-mail. Meet Brth an Happiness Nails for pedicure. Across street to Yellow basket to get three fish tacos to go. Drop two tacos in Beth's car and I drive home. Eat taco while I watch TV movie western. Down for nap with girls. Up in an hour and Beth is home. We work in office. Feed girls. Off to McCallum theater to meet Harry and Brenda, plus several others, for Open Call. After to Papa Dan's where we eat inside. Nice dinner, then drive home. Spend some time in office. She showers. Into living room and we watch Thursday night's episode of Person of Interest. Into office and look up actress on IMDb. Beth orders bandages. I get ready. Both to bed, Later ~