Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, April 19, 2012


Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls. nuts and grapes. Work at computer for awhile. Get ready and drive to skin doctor for appointment. Dr. Messina. Home and call about prescription discount - I'm not able to use discount. Make lunch and turn on TV. Watch Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette in Melody Trail - (Mascot 1935). Down for nap with girls. Sleep for an hour. Up and bring in Fed Ex for Beth. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Bring in UPS for me - my new Panama hat. Work in office fir awhile. Into kitchen and start making stuff for tacos. Beth home and help her in with stuff. Continue making tacos. Set table. We eat and talk. Both into office after dessert. Into living room and watch Missing from last week. Into office - both do a few things. She showers. I write here. Later ~