Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cast of Smash

Beth leaves Hall before meeting. I home and check e-mail and news and grapes. Work at computer for awhile. I off after nine to pick up dog food for Misty. Stop for a sandwich on way home. Turn on TV and watch end of The Big Show, with Gene Autry while eating. Work at computer until it's time to go to my doctor appointment. Hour and a half wait in waiting room while Stone only has three patients to see; he also entertains a couple of young female saleswomen while I wait. I finally see him and get an A-OK. Talk with him about his recent operation and fall. I home. Talk to Harry. Call Beth. Feed girls. Bring in recycle bin and mail. I down for nap with girls. Up at 5:00. Get dressed; call Beth. Start preparing dinner - avocado salad and potato salad. She home and we eat. Both to office so she can work while I write here. Then we watch Smash! recorded last night. She showers while I get ready. Later ~