Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 03, 2012


Beth does dentist - leaves before meeting. I help close up. Home for a few minutes to check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. On to Palm Desert for haircut by Sherry. Call Beth. Home and putz with girls. Over to Cook Street for my appointment with Dr. Somerro. Wait 1 hour 15 minutes - then a half hour in treatment room before I see him. I'm in good shape, he says. Pick up a hamburger on way home. Watch a Gene Autry western - Rootin' Tootin' Rhythm, feed girls, then down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out and bring in mail. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office. Into kitchen and turn on O'Reilly. Beth home and I hedlp her in wth her stuff. Make some dinner and we eat. After dessert we watch recording of last night's Smash. IO write here while she showers. She does a numbver on my bathroom sink. Later ~