Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Walton Goggins and Timothy Olyphant of Justified


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami, and chips. Work on computer for awhile. Drive up to credit union and make deposit for Beth. Old Chinese place is now called Sabatino's. Drive home and back to computer. Look through Netflex. Into living room and watch last night's recorded episode of Justified while eating lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up from nap. Jensen's delivery guy here with Easter flowers. Feed girls. I look at birthday dog book I got from Sharon. Beth calls - she'll pick me up for dinner at her place of employment. Into office and work at computer. Mail is late. Beth picks me up and we pick up pizzas and on to her place of employment. Dinner on back patio with Melissa; Rhonda; and Lyall (sp). Home by 8:00 - she shower while clean up our kitchen. I get ready. Write here. Later ~