Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 09, 2012

Gene Autry sings in The Big Show (1936) - Roy Rogers on right in black hat as member of The Sons of the Pioneers

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and grapes. Work at computer for awhile. To bank and make deposits for Beth. Home and work at computer. Into living room and watch some of The Big Show with Gene Auty while I have a sandwich for lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up in an hour and check e-mail. Out to get mail and bring it in. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Start putting trash out. Work at computer. Into kitchen and start preparing taco stuff. Turn on O'Reilly. Set table and wait for Beth. She home and we eat. After dessert, into living room and watch last night's CSI: Miami finale. She into bedroom to watch DWTS. She showers while I write here. I get ready. Later ~